Welcome to Luria!
We look forward to sharing our school with your family. Below is some information you will need to begin the admissions process. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact our Director of Operations, Avery Wolff, at email@example.com or 718-398-3290.
Primary (ages 2-5), Elementary (ages 5-13)
o Contact the school office to schedule a parent tour.
o Complete and return the Application Form
- Include a photo of your child
- Include a non-refundable fee of $100
o Complete the application process by December 31st, 2016
- If applicable, have your child’s current school submit the recommendation form
- Elementary students submit a signed copy of the Transcript /Records Release Form to your child’s current school and request that the required files be submitted to Luria Academy no later than December 31st, 2016.
- If applicable, submit Financial Aid materials
o We will contact you to arrange a child visit
Primary & Elementary responses will be sent on February 10th, 2017 .
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy
Luria Academy of Brooklyn admits students of any race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, national origin, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the School. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs.