Daily Items to Pack
- Children should arrive to the program in a bathing suit. Please pack underwear if your child is toilet trained.
- Children should arrive in water shoes. Please pack non-water shoes for running/playing and socks if appropriate. (please do not send children in flip-flops or crocs, they will not be able to play outdoors in this gear)
- Bag for wet clothes
- Water bottle
- Lunch Items
Please leave the following at Luria for the full session
- A cot sheet for quiet/nap time, a pillow, top sheet/blanket or sleeping buddy (if desired), this might be sent home once a week
- Enough diapers for the week, replenish weekly.
- One pack of wipes
- Enough sunscreen for the full session.
- Two extra changes of clothing that includes socks, underwear, bathing suit, towel, hat and shoes.
- Each item should be labeled and stored in a plastic container or shoebox.